Fall Protection - Safety Comes First
- Safety Harnesses A safety harness is a form of protective equipment designed to protect a person, from injury or damage.
- Anchorage Connectors An anchorage connector is used to join the connecting device to the anchorage when a direct connection does not exist.
- Confined Space ProductsThe anchorage connector for typical confined space and rescue systems.
- Connecting DevicesA connecting device should be selected based on the work to be performed and the work environment.
- Fall Protection KitsUsed to rescue personal from a fall where it is difficult to get too.
- Horizontal LifelinesDiversified Fall Protection provides Horizontal Lifeline Systems For Fall Arrest and Fall Restraint.
- Vertical Climbing LinesThe rope grab is the device that allows the worker to move up and down a vertical lifeline.